Gold Cards

Senior Allegheny Valley School District residents are reminded that passes to enter District events free of charge are available to any senior resident.  Anyone who has not applied for a Gold Card can register at Springdale Jr-Sr High School’s main office.  Residents will need to fill out an application and present proof of age – 62 or older – to receive their card.  The cards do not have to be renewed each year.  Applications will be kept on file to replace the card should it be lost or damaged.