Whether your child is beginning Kindergarten or transferring from another school, the Allegheny Valley School District wants to help make your first experience with our District as simple as possible.
To register a child, the parent or guardian will need to complete the online registration form. Once the form is completed and submitted online, an appointment will need to be made with the registration office. Registration information cannot be submitted from a mobile device. Information must be submitted from a computer or laptop.
- Proof of Residency
- Photo ID with current address
- Copy of a utility bill (water, electric, gas, etc.) with current address
- Deed, lease, or notarized affidavit
- Proof of Age: The child’s original birth certificate
- Proof of Immunization Status: A physician’s statement/record of immunizations. If your child’s immunizations are not current, he/she will not be permitted to begin school in the District.
- The Student’s Transcript (if applicable) – Name of district along with the name, address, phone number, and fax number of the school from which the student is transferring.
- Any copies of Custody Agreements indicating shared custody or a notarized statement from the shared-custodial parent verifying knowledge of the child’s enrollment in the Allegheny Valley School District (if applicable).
- Student’s IEP and copy of forms, if applicable
Registration of students is governed by Policy #200, Enrollment in District. For a copy of this policy, click here.
2. Medication Administration Consent Form (optional)
3. Residency Questionnaire
4. Internet Usage
5. Guardianship (optional)
6. English as a Second Language Questionnaire
All students registering for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1. Parents are asked to bring the child’s original birth certificate, updated immunization records, and proof of residency. No student will be permitted to enter school unless those documents are verified at registration. For additional information, please contact the Acmetonia Elementary School Office at 724-274-6500.
All student registering for Pre-K must be 4 years old by September 1. Parents are asked to bring the child's original birth certificate, updated immunization records, and proof of residency. No student will be permitted to enter school unless those documents are verified at registration. For additional information, please contact Acmetonia Elementary School Office at 724-274-6500.